For those who will be taking licensure examination this year, here are short tips in test-taking:
1. Read and listen to all directions carefully.
2. Read all questions thoroughly.
3. Be sure you know what is being asked.
4. Study all choices before you answer.
5. Eliminate choices you know are wrong.
6. Paraphrase the questions.
7. Think carefully and analytically.
8. Check and review your answers.
9. Never look at other examinees answer nor give answers through any signs or body languages.
Tips taken from the Professional Regulation Commission(PRC)
BUT of course my very last tip is don't ever forget to PRAY!
Goodluck test-takers! Break a leg!:)