This one reminds me of what some people say as "hitting two birds in one stone". Giving honor to a fellow blogger through the award and getting to know the blogger in depth through a tag. An award and a tag that I just coined to be a "Tag-Award".
Anyway, got this from prinsesamusang . At first I've known musang before as just a mere lover of cats in blogworld since most of her posts then were about her pretty and talented cat. Am not a cat lover to be honest, but because of musang's strong influence, i have learned to find joy with what funny things cats can do. But just when I thought that all her views were just about her cats, later I've seen the more inspiring musang with such wit in her posts. Thanks girl! Am not used to dealing with tags but i'll try give it a shot.
Top ten honest things about me:
1. Am a blogger since 2005 from other successful site i must say ( now still existing though). but due to personal matter, I came to be 'nyl' to try writing without being identified. i realized na mas masarap pala ang feeling nung you just write to inspire people (or not at all ) with what you do without people knowing your real identity.
2. I salivate each time I see green mango (di nman buntis!) weird parang aso!:D
3. I cry over sad movies. (tao lang!0)
4. I am not much into details..mas gusto kong tingnan ang isang bagay in one whole spectrum whether its an issue or an object.
5. I can't dance.
6. I am clumsy...madalas akong mabunggo sa mga door knobs at matapilok sa daan. In other words: no poise!
7. I love music..part of my system.
8. I hate competition. Magpagalingan na lahat ng tao sa mundo, wala akong pakialam..kaya kelan man di ako sisikat at yayaman..hehe!
9. I have not tried riding any carousel or ferris wheel.
10. The farthest place that I've traveled far is only through my imagination(joke lang!)..seriously it's the city of Cebu only.
Now am passing this on to all readers who might have wished to answer the tag. And whether you're just new in blogosphere or not..you still deserve this "honest weblog" award. :)
To do this one here are the mechanics :
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.” “Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!”